Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I won't hope too much.

I heard that one of my favorite books, The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger, already has a movie version which is set for release next year. The movie stars Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams as the leads.

I just hope the movie won't disappoint. I still haven't gotten over Twilight, though listening to the soundtrack helps you appreciate the movie more, hehe. Back to Time Traveler's, I love this book. I remember the feeling I had around two years ago when I first read this book, I remember that long after i've read it, the story, the emotions I felt, stayed with me for quite sometime. I really hope that the movie would deliver, I really hope it would.

Hmm, maybe it's time to re-read it again. And I can just hear my unread books groaning.

3 comments:

k a r e n said...

That makes two of us!!

The Time Traveller's Wife is also one of all time favorite books. Seems like we enjoy the same books!

Have you read Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson?

Jen said...

I can't wait for Time Traveler's Wife! I love Rachel McAdams and think she will make a great Claire. I'm not sure about Eric Bana. I pictured Johnny Depp actually.

I agree about the Twilight soundtrack. I've been listening to it and it is making me want to see the movie again (which btw I didn't love).

jen said...

Hi Karen! Yep, i've also read Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas and it's actually one of my favorite books! I cried tons because of this book, I just love it!

-----

Hi Jen! Thanks for dropping by! And the Twilight soundtrack is really good, to think that I appreciated it when i'm not really a fan of those kind of songs. :)