Monday, March 17, 2008
Finding the missing link
I have this weird addiction with books that are in a series. Whenever I chance upon a book that is a part of a series and I find it interesting enough, or even if they’re really not that interesting, I have to have the complete series. I would search in eBay, ask the people from whom I bought books before if they could get me a copy of this particular book, visit several branches of different bookstores, ask my friends if they know a place where I can find this or that, or when I really can’t find it I’d pass the burden to my friends by asking them to give it to me as a gift! Basta, I have to complete the series and I would obsess about it until I find what I’m looking for. Weird, noh? But I enjoy it, I really do. I enjoy the search, I love visiting bookstores, I even get pleasure from pestering my friends, but you know what I love the most? The feeling when finally, I was able to find what I’m looking for. The feeling when I finally have the book in my hands. Sooobrang saya, I can’t even describe it. Yeah, maybe it’s kind of trivial for some, but isn’t it that it’s the little things that really makes us happy? Hehehe, i-justify ba?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment