I'm in love.
With a vampire.
Again.
The first time is with Angel of Buffy the Vampire Slayer at ngayon naman eh sa isang character sa libro.
His name is Cian Mac Cionaoith. He's one of the characters in Nora Roberts' Circle Trilogy and the third book is about his story. I don't know but of for the past few days, all I could think about was him. Don't you find it weird? I know for a fact that I do. I mean, he's just a character in a book. He existed only because of a writer's imagination. But really, I can't stop thinking about him. Nasisiraan na ata talaga 'ko. Or maybe, I was just really moved and touched by his character in the book. A vampire with a heart? And of course, he was described so beautifully and when I picture him on my mind, iba talaga ang dating! Oh di ba naman?
Hay nako, even my blog entry doesn't make sense. Ipo-post ko ba talaga 'to? Eh bakit ba, hayaan mo na nga, nai-type ko na eh.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL... I can relate. There's a book entitled Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. It's a teen's book but I like it. It's about a girl who falls in love with a vampire and the challenges of their relationship.
The author came out with a sequel entitled "New Moon" and it's a continuation of their story. You should read it! It's really good. =)
Hey, thanks for dropping by! =)
And i'll also check out the books that you mentioned.. =)
Oh, i understand totally! Same here.. i found the 2nd book by chance, then read the 3rd and now the 1st. - Inconvenient order, i know.. but now i read the beginning of the story and already have such a deep feeling for those characters. - I think a lot about Cian too... he's great ;-)
Post a Comment