Saturday, July 11, 2009

Am I?

Am I a bad person because I don't like the person they like? Is it just me who has a problem or that other person really have a problem? We all used to not like that other person but now they seem to be friends with that other person. And I can't help but feel that it is only who's got issues. But I know deep inside of me that I don't. I've had enough encounters with that other person to make me feel this way. Worst, I sometimes get the feeling that they also want me to like that other person but I can't.

Aaargh! I hate second guessing myself or what I feel! I really hate it!

2 comments:

k a r e n said...

I can relate! Sometimes a person can rub us the wrong way and affect our opinion of them permanently. I admit, I'm the type of person that if you continue to hurt me over and over, I will never see you the same way ever again. It takes me a really long time to change my opinion.

nanay elay said...

definitely, you are not a bad person. you're just someone who has been hurt many times by that person and who is extra-cautious not to be hurt by the same person again.

cheer up (we're somewhat on the same boat)!