To be happy or to do the right thing, which is more important?
----------
Been terribly busy the past weeks and things are about to get busier in the following weeks. I’ve been so tired that no matter how much rest or sleep I take, they don’t seem to be enough. Have you ever been that tired?
----------
Something big is about to happen to one of my friends next month. Hope I can see her before she pops up, hehehe, what a term! :P I’m both excited and scared but I know she’ll be fine.
---------
Acy is coming home in December! We are all excited because it’s been a couple of years since we’ve last seen her. Too bad, her vacation’s only less than a month. I know though that even if we go out once or twice, it’ll be super fun, we’ll make sure it is. Plus, I know that even if we don’t do something really big, just to be with each other again, it’ll be enough. :)
----------
Christmas! Only 78 days to go and it will be Christmas! Have I told you that this is my favorite season? I don’t know, but there’s something about the air. The feeling is lighter, happier. Plus the people are kinder, have you noticed? :D I’ve yet to make my Christmas list though. But I’m excited to do my Christmas shopping, and of course, my favorite – gift wrapping! Hmmm, I wonder what my theme will be this Christmas…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment